Did you know that you can interpret someone’s personality traits through lip shape analysis? There have been studies that show a correlation between lip characteristics and personality traits.
- Some different lip shapes include:
- Full lips
- Thin lips
Whether you have full lips, thinner lips, or you have enhanced lips, they actually can say a lot about your personality.
Facial reading uses clues suggested by your face to make predictions about who you are. This process of face reading actually extends back to a 3000 year old Taoist practice called Mien Shiang. Check out what your lips say about your personality.
1. People that have heart shaped lips are romantic and they have a sense of glamour to them. They are believed to be highly creative, energetic, intelligent, and they have a quick wit. Heart shaped lips are also believed to represent a strong will and an opinionated voice. A great example of this is Rihanna.
2. People with thin lips tend to be more on the antisocial side. They are very independent, and like to have control over any situation. They are incredibly ambitious, and can be overachievers. But they are also very caring and have a sensitive side to them.
3. Wide lips can mean that the person is highly energetic and has a very outgoing personality. This makes them very social people, and they tend to have a big group of friends. They make good leaders, and don’t like to conform to anyone else’s standards. They can also be perfectionists.
4. If you have naturally full top and bottom lips, this can mean you have a strong motherly instinct, and you really care for others. It represents a very giving person that puts other people first. You are great with connecting with others, and you really value your close relationships.
READ MORE NEXT PAGE>>