Heatwave burns stripper’s fake b.oobs, causes serious injuries

Popular Summit Club stripper “Kitty Purr” has been hospitalized due to serious injuries around her chest area. The private dancer suffered life threatening injuries when her silicone implants exploded as she walked towards her car in the parking lot at a mall in Rosebank.

Emergency personnel received a distress call this afternoon about a woman whose chest had exploded in the heat. At first they dismissed the call as a prank and did not dispatch any ambulances. It was only after Mall Security officials confirmed the incident that the ambulances rushed to the scene.

Advertisement

No comments.

Leave a Reply