If marriage has a positive influence on health and life expectancy, as generally assumed, then why do couples gain weight after tying the knot? Blame it on their lifestyle.
According to a study spanning across nine European countries, researchers have found that married couples on average eat better than singles, but weigh significantly more and do less sport.
They found that married men were more likely than single men to buy organic and fair trade food.
“Men in long-term relationships are likely to eat more consciously and, in turn, probably more healthily,” said lead author Jutta Mata, assistant professor of health psychology at University of Basel.
- END OF MAINA KAGENI AND MWALIMU KING’ANG’I.WE WILL MISS THEM.
- HERE’S WHAT IS HAPPENING TO JOHNSON MWAKAZI’S LIFE AFTER CITIZEN TV KICKED HIM OUT LIKE A DOG,OMG.
- Unbelievable! This is William Ruto’s brother living in abject poverty while the DP is swimming in money!
- MIKE SONKO MAKES THE BIG MOVE FROM JUBILEE TO CORD AFTER JUBILEE FORCEDE PETER KENNETH IN, ATI SONKO HAKUSOMA WOI,
- THIS IS THE NEW UGANDA VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN BANNED IN KENYA, 4 MILLION VIEWS IN DAYS [ WARNING 23+ ONLY]
- DUNIA ISIMAME NISHUKE…. Shock As Popular Church Teaches Congregants Different S3x Positions In The Middle Of A Sermon…WATCH VIDEO
- CONFESSIONS: ”I love Hon Miss Lesuuda to DEATH”- Confessed Married man Senator Murkomen. [SEE LEAKED BEDROOM VIDEO CALL]
- THE PRESIDENT WANTS THIS VIDEO DELETED FROM YOUTUBE, WATCH IT BEFORE THEY PULL IT DOWN
- Bedroom Tips
- Celebrity Gossip
- Health & Fitness
- Health & Lifestyle
- Lake Victoria
- South Africa
- World News