If marriage has a positive influence on health and life expectancy, as generally assumed, then why do couples gain weight after tying the knot? Blame it on their lifestyle.
According to a study spanning across nine European countries, researchers have found that married couples on average eat better than singles, but weigh significantly more and do less sport.
They found that married men were more likely than single men to buy organic and fair trade food.
“Men in long-term relationships are likely to eat more consciously and, in turn, probably more healthily,” said lead author Jutta Mata, assistant professor of health psychology at University of Basel.
- CONFESSION: ABABU NAMWAMBA imprenanted me and Dumped me. I did a shocking thing and now HE IS NOW THREATENING TO KILL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO???
- UCHI WA MNYAMA!!! STRUGGLING NAIROBI SOCIALITE NICOLE TAKES HER CLOTHES OFF COMPLETELY IN HER LATEST PHOTO SHOOT (Crazy PICs).
- Kim Kardashian chauffeur company boss RELEASED without charge
- Bomas rally: I am ready to sacrifice presidency again, Kalonzo says
- Baby girl embraced her twin sister who was dying: What followed shocked the whole world and forever changed medicine (VIDEO)
- This baby slept with a snake every single night. But 11 years later, look what it became!
- Be Careful! This Is Why You Should NEVER Wash Raw Chicken Before Cooking It!!!
- Serious Commotion as Woman Takes a Bath Completely N*ked in the Street. (Photos)