The Citizen Weekly newspaper has released a list of prominent Kenyans who are alleged to be g@ys and lesbi@ns and have been living in secret. According to the weekly newspaper, the Judiciary, Parliament and the Senate are among places where they take refuge and have been hiding there for years.
Here is the list according to the weekly newspaper.
15. Raj Devani He is a Nairobi based businessman and is alleged to finance g@y activities in Nairobi.
14. Pauline Kimani She declared that she is a lesbi@n. Pauline alleged that she found out that she was a lesbi@n early in life, after developing a school girl crush on her sports teacher.
13. David Kuria He is also popularly known as the g@y Senator. He ran for the position of Senator in 2013, in Kiambu County. Kuria was the co-founder and General Manager of the G@’y and Lesbi@n Coalition of Kenya12. A senior Judiciary member.
11. Dennis Nzioka He is a known g@y rights activist.
10. Eric Gitari Gitari is the Executive Director of the National G@ys and Lesbi@ns Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
9. Binyavanga Wainaina He is a renowned writer and academician. He wrote a memoir titled One Day I Will Write about This Place, published in 2011. Late last year, Wainana said he is a g@y
8. Joji Baro He has been g@y all his life and has openly posted his pictures in his Facebook page.
7. Dagoretti North MP, Dennis Waweru
GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING + PHOTOS>>>>